6/11/2017 - Rogue Progress 1
It's a platformer, with roguelike elements; the game is still trying to find its identity.
It is also my first attempt at making a game.
As far as progress: really this week the big ticket item I worked on was getting the background sprites inserted.
Which in retrospect seems benign, but it had been a nagging item on my todo list.
Todo list items done this week:
- Enemy Health Bars.
- Refactor how features are generated.
- Spikes colliding with enemy is killing the spikes.
- Open coffin sound.
- Walking sound can still play when jumping, because it's reliant on the player being still.
- Make inventory follow the same pattern as the merchant screen as far as passing inventory on open.
- Update Phaser to ce 2.8.
- Coffin should drop monster.
- Alchemy Table.
- Do not place pad statue combo in rooms with moving platform.
- Changed when crusher can be spawned.
- Decorations are rolled and placed into rooms.